Saturday, November 9, 2013

Time to get started

So, I'm finally going to start my blog. I guess I'm kinda late to the party but I've had a very demanding semester so far. I hope that posting twice a week will be enough to catch up with everyone else.

Ok, before I actually start posting I'll let you know a little about myself. My name is Oscar López, I'm in second year of Engineering in Universidad de Chile. I like reading, mostly science fiction and fantasy, but I read some non-fiction now and then. Once upon a time I practiced archery and hopefully I'm going to pick it up next year. I want to learn french and study abroad and... I could go on and on about what I'd like to do in the future, so I'm just going to say that I love learning new stuff and trying new things. Right now I'm working on the "NGOs and Public Services job Fair" (FONGSP in Spanish) and the "FECH's Study Center" (CEFECH).

I think that's enough about me, let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment